1. Скачиваем дистрибутив SAP NetWear по ссылке http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/1024acfb-5b30-2e10-f2bd-ccce5d8692b1 (необходим аккаунт в SAP MarketPlace
При распаковке скачанного архива получаем дистрибутивы
- SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP06 AS ABAP Application Server with MaxDB 7.8 database - MaxDB Clients: MaxDB Database Manager and SQL Studio or new MaxDb Studio - Compact SAP GUI for Windows 7.20
2. Минимальные требования: Operating System Windows 7 64 bit Professional (unsupported platform for Trial Installation) or Windows Server 2008 JRE 1.4.x or JRE 1.5.x (for installation only, JRE 1.6 is not supported) Hostname must not exceed 13 characters (Full Qualified Domain Name optional) NTFS-File system Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Firefox 1.0 or higher Minimum 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended) Pagefile size according to your RAM settings. Intel Pentium III/1.1 GHz or higher (or compatible) 45 GB hard disk space temporary during installation - 36 GB permanent High-resolution monitor (1024x768 or higher, 256 colors) Make sure that no other SAP system or MaxDB is installed on your computer or has registry entries (multiple instances not supported with Trial)) The SAP system requires several ports for communication services. Therefore the file %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\services must not include an entry for the ports 3200, 3600, 3900 and 8000. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol (#). (Note: The entry sapmsNSP 3600 for dialog instances may not exist, as it is set to 0 in Trial versions). If no DHCP server is available on your network (which dynamically determines the IP address) or your computer is not connected to any network, you need to install the virtual interface adapter MS Loopback Adapter.
3. Убедившись, что наша система удовлетворяет минимальным требованиям, запускаем установщик: Start the Installer in <extract_folder>\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_X86_64\sapinst.exe
4. Выбираем меню
"SAP Application Server ABAP" --> MaxDB --> Central System --> "Central System".
5. Затем устанавливаем систему, отвечая на вопросы инсталлятора.
II Начало работы
1. The SAP System ID (SSID) for this Trial version is NSP with System Nr 00 and cannot be changed. Make sure your Application Server is up and running using SAP Management Console (green server icon).
2. After installing the application server you can log into the system via web gui at http://localhost:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=000 with user bcuser you created.
3. Также, есть возможность установить мини SAP GUI, дистрибутив находится в папке \GUI
4. Настраиваем SAP GUI: Description NSP: Local Application Server: localhost System Number: 00 System ID: NSP Saprouter String:
Default client is "001". This is the so called productive client, which should be used for daily work. Client 000 is for administrative tasks. Only use as experienced user
Two users are prenstalled: DDIC and SAP*. Use the password that you provided during installation or use Standard password "19920706" for DDIC.
The DDIC user is intended for certain system administration and maintenance tasks. Only use DDIC as experienced user. SAP* is a SAP defualt user and typically used for certain administrative tasks. Only use SAP* as experienced user. Purpose of the BCUSER is to develop applications and maintain the system. If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z), you need to enter the developer key for this user: 29671482393151224771. Enter when prompted. This is not an access key to modify all objects. You have to create this user yourself. See next page "Create BCUSER".
Installing the MaxDB Database Manager and SQL Studio
The setup for MaxDB Database Manager and MaxDB SQL Studio can be found under MaxDBTools. In order to install the MaxDB Database Manager execute DBM76.exe, if you wish to install the SQL Studio execute SQLSTD76.exe.
The database administrator user for MaxDB Database Manager is control with the master password specified during installation. For the SQL Studio the username is SAPNSP and the master password. The user for the system database schema is SAPNSPDB and installation master password.
Proceed as follows to connect to the NSP database by MaxDB Database Manager:
Install the database manager as described above. Double click the Database Manager icon that should be placed on your desktop now. Alternatively use Windows Start menu under Programs -> MaxDB -> Database Manager In the upcoming Database Manager click on Add...
A pop-up window appears. Click on Add
The NSP database instance is displayed. Click on OK to confirm this dialog.
An entry for the NSP database is added to the main window. Double-click the NSP entry
Logon to the NSP instace with the values depicted below. The password is the Master Password you provided during the installation.
Now your connected to the database instace NSP. You can check and configure database specific parameters here.
To get connected using the SQL Studio accomplish the following steps:
Install the SQL studio (SQLSTD76.exe) as described above. Double click the SQL Studio icon that should be placed on your desktop now. Alternatively use Windows Start menu under Programs -> MaxDB -> SQL Studio click the (Connect) button or choose Session -> Connect from the menu.
Provide the values as depicted below. The password refers to the Master Password you entered during the installation.
The SQL Studio allows you to browse and manipulate MaxDb and SAP system database table. Never modify SAP system tables! The system may become unstable or unusable.
Installing a new license
To install a Trial license into your NSP system proceed as follows:.
The first step is to obtain the Hardware Key. Log into the system with SAP_ALL privileges and click on Administer SAP Licenses or use the transaction code SLICENSE. The picture below shows where to find the Active Hardware Key (for further information see also here).
Fill out the form on the http://www.sap.com/minisap page. Provide the details as follows: Enter Salutation, First Name, Last Name, a valid Email address, and the SDN User Id in order to receive the license. Choose NSP - SAP NetWeaver 7.0/2004s (SP9 and higher) as System ID and provide the Hardware key you just obtained from the system. After some minutes you will receive an email with the license file attached. Store the attached file on your hard disk and go back to the SLICENSE transaction. Make sure that the correct screen is displayed (screen caption is SAP License Administration # Digitally-Signed License Keys). If not, change the screen by clicking the New Licenses button. Click the Install button.
Select the previously stored license key file and click on Open. The new license will be installed.
Login via SAP GUI
Default client is "001". Client 000 is typically for system wide administrative tasks. Two users are prenstalled: DDIC (default password: 19920706 overwritten during installation) and SAP* (default password: 06071992 overwritten during installation). Password may be changed, to the one you provided during installation.
The DDIC user is intended for certain system administration and maintenance tasks. Only use DDIC as experienced user. SAP* is a special administrative user, not used in Trial systems. Only use SAP* as experienced user, e.g. to log into a system without valid license key.
BCUSER in Client 001 is preshipped in this Trial version. Change password with Transaction SU01. If not you have to create your development user: BCUSER. Purpose of the BCUSER is to develop applications and maintain the system. If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z), you need to enter the developer key for this user: 29671482393151224771 (Remark: valid after you installed the licensekey. If your system type is "initial" enter: 07222097363139263004). Enter when prompted. (Remark: This is not an access keys to modify SAP objects. Custom development namespace is Z* or Y*).
Login into your system, client 001 with user DDIC type in "SU01" into transaction field. You are redirected to transaction user maintenance. Usually you have to maintain company adress first. Type in your company and press ok. type in user "BCUSER" and press "create". Provide Profile "SAP_ALL" and your initial password (usually "initial" as you have to change it next time.). press save. log off and login again with your BCUSER. You are prompted to change your password.
Activate ICF - Internet Communication Framework (optional)
For web development, call Transaction SICF. Check that sap\bd\icf service is activated.
Activate Logon Language DE (German) (optional)
call Transaction SE38. Run report RSCPINST and add language DE. Then press activate:
SE38 -> RSCPINST -> Add -> "DE" -> Activate
For logon, you may also add a profile parameter in your default.pfl or directly in trasnaction RZ10 (optional) zcsa/installed_languages = DE , where D is german and E is English.